On the path of womanhood, I love and recommend these resources that have helped so many women, me included:
women's wisdom books:
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom by Christiane Northrup, M.D.
- Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D.
- Her Blood is Gold by Lara Owen
- Lineage of the Codes of Light by Jessie E. Ayani
- Aphrodite’s Daughters by Jalaja Bonheim, Ph.D.
- Renegade Beauty by Nadine Artemis
- Love Your Lady Landscape by Lisa Lister
- Pussy by Regena Thomashauer
- Witch by Lisa Lister
- Sweetening the Pill by Holly Grigg-Spall
Books for mommas and mommas to be:
- The Continuum Concept by Jean Liedloff
- Birthing from Within by Pam England
- The Aware Baby by Aletha J. Solter, Ph.D.
- Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin
- The Awakened Family: A Revolution in Parenting by Shefali Tsabary, Ph.D.
- The First Seven Years– Physiology of Childhood by Edmond Schoorel
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding- La Leche League International